The Verilux HappyLight® Deluxe Light Therapy Lamp features:
- Safe, natural, full spectrum light therapy.
- Our largest model, but sleeker than other professional grade light boxes.
- Ideal for the sunlight deprivation, winter blues, office desk, evening shifts, insomnia and jet lag.
- Improves daily energy, mood, focus and helps to reset your circadian rhythm to aide in improvements sleeping.
- Professionals recommend the 10,000 Lux bright white light output from this UV-free therapy lamp.
- Deluxe surface area and large footprint emit more light per square inch for the most efficient light therapy sessions.
- Includes a table-top stand and space-saving wall mount option.
- Reduce eyestrain and eye fatigue with Optix® Glare-Control Lens.
- Two cool burning and energy efficient 36 watt full spectrum light bulbs included.
- Flicker Elimination Technology™ with electronic ballast means no-buzz operation and flicker-free, instant-on illumination.
- ETL listed in United States and Canada
- Dimensions: 19" H x 13.375" W x 3.25" D
- Weight: 6.8 lbs
- Replacement Bulb: CFL36VLX2 36 Watt Full Spectrum Replacement Bulbs
- Model: HPLD
The Verilux HappyLight® Liberty Light Therapy Lamp works in 3 simple steps:
STEP 1 – PLUG IN YOUR HAPPYLIGHT® DELUXE
Find a convenient place for your HappyLight® Deluxe, such as on a wall, desk or table top, and turn it on.
STEP 2 - ADJUST YOUR HAPPYLIGHT DELUXE TO YOUR LIKING
Be sure the light is facing your eyes but try not to look directly at the light. Identify an angle and distance that are comfortable.
STEP 3 - BEGIN WITH A 10 MINUTE SESSION
We suggest beginning usage with a 10 minute session, and then increasing your usage to between 30 minutes and 1 hour daily until you find a time that is most effective for you.
See the User's Manual for more info on assembly & customizing your HappyLight® usage.